Friday, August 1, 2008

Hey everybody who loves me...


I am safe! I am ok! I could not have chosen a better place to live right now, and despite being alone, all is really very lovely in Leah Land. There is less crime here than in the greater Washington Metro area. This is a peaceful culture. And though I may speak of my trials and annoyances of the human male species, I carry my head high when I walk the streets (with a slight grin always lurking on the inside). I have lived places where I couldn't even walk the streets without having a panic attack, and this is SO heaven in comparison. I have friends here... many. And no matter what, I am safe. Ok, done. Just wanted to throw that in the mix. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, Jason and I were discussing you over a couple beers last night. I was explaining how I am worried about you being by yourself and all that jazz.
Then I wake up this morning and see this blog and I feel better! LOL thanks. Love you!