Saturday, May 31, 2008

UPDATE:


Mr. Jinlgles has not returned in the past six weeks to his under-the-gas-burner dwelling. This is not to say he is not around, as I have found "evidence" of him. But at this point, I have gotten used to an outdoor kitchen. It requires a few rules:


1) Store ALL food items in the refrigerator, including cereal, bread, fruit, etc.

2) Keep counters extremely clean and crumb-free.

3) Store waste hanging high, in a place where ant trails will be at a good distance.

4) Wash dishes immediately after use, and keep them covered when not in use.

5) Watch out for mice, geckos, cats, spiders, mosquitos, and all the rest of the critters that want to eat you and your food.


I live on a tropical island... I have to get used to sharing my living space with nature, so I am at peace with Mr. Jingles and the rest of the animal posse. But who am I kidding... there's probably more than one mouse anyway.

1 comment:

CreoleInDC said...

"...and all the rest of the critters that want to eat you and your food."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!