Saturday, April 12, 2008

Full Passport! YEAH!


During our last meeting with our trusty Indonesian immigration official, Ali, we discovered something that I think is totally awesome… my passport is full! Yes, FULL! The space taken is definitely not all from single entry and departure stamps, and much of it was visas and extensions, but still I'm happy.

I got this passport in 1999, when I was 16, and at age 25 now, I was due for a new one in a year anyway… but I think it’s cool that I beat my deadline! Go me! Now the only annoyance is that I have to apply for a new one at the American consulate here… and have it back in time for my trip to Singapore on May 12th (called a visa run because I have maxed-out my 6 month stay). Yearly goal I set January 1st, 2007: visit a new country every year for the rest of my life. So far, so good… let the journey continue!

No comments: