Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back again!

Hey, I'm back! I just have been so busy lately. I thought about updating my blog on my down time, but when I did, it just seemed like another thing to do in my inbox, and that is not the place you want to be when you are writing! So I waited a while, and now I think I am ready to get back to it again. I just started a new project "training" some new outsourced people in India, but I think I will be back to my normal work week soon, as they seem to be real smart and are catching on quick. ;o) I think it's cool that we are outsourcing to India, being such a small company as we are. I am actually the closest employee to them... I'm right on the Indian Ocean! As long as I keep my own job, I'm good, and I can deal with the emails in too-polite British English. Anyway... unexpected tangent. Point is, I'm back. Thanks Harmony for the nudge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looovveee reading what you write! Thanks for blogging again. I look forward to getting a glimpse into your day to day life.