Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VERY IMPORTANT (to me) ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


This is an announcement to state that I, Leah Fawn St. John, as of yesterday, am officially credit debt free for the first time since I was old enough to make the mistake of getting a credit card in my name. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!!!! This has been a long time coming, ever since the day I cut up my credit cards infront of Mom, and glued the peices to my vision board I made. It's also one of the severals goals I made for myself while I was living here in Bali. I plan to stay credit card debt free forever. I love my Visa bank card... it is real money! I'm through with the fake money. I'd like to thank Mom for positive financial guidance, and I want to give a shout out to SunTrust Bank... especially Falls Grove and all my trusty bank tellers.... and a huge shout out to Internet Banking, without which, online bill pay would be a pain in the ass. BIG UPS to REAL MONEY!!!!!!! (in accent of Bouny Killer) Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That was great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

"Good Job LEE!" Welcome to the pay-as-you-go club. Less is more without the minimum payment that never makes a dent reminders every month ;-) I'm so proud of you! I remember the day clearly that you made the first step and spoke your intention (along with the scissor assistance!). Feel good that you are no longer contributing to corporate greed or your own imprisonment. "Live simply, so others can simply live..."