Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am the Queen.


Today as I went to pay the nice boy at the Internet Café (at 1am), I was amusingly informed that I had set a new record for the longest length of time spent on the internet in one sitting: 11 ½ hours. He didn’t hand me an award… instead I handed him my money, and reminded myself I needed to eat dinner. The upside is that I was in a quiet, air-conditioned environment (both precious here), and that I was productive, and I was paid for those hours. Zombie eyes, swollen ankles, flat chair-ass and all… I am glad to have work. And I’m the undisputed Bali Internet Queen! Who wanna test me?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where the Internet crown with pride! I am renouncing mine for awhile. Spent WAY too many 12-hour stints melting into my chair with Matthew!!